BSO

BSO

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flakes

Maybe ya heard it snowed around here the other day.


The snow plows always take a toll. Rest in Peace, city trashcans.


I don't envy my rich neighbor who has to shovel this huge driveway. Well, actually the burden falls on his son. 


On my way downtown I ran into Northampton City Councilor Bill Dwight snowblowing.



Insert joke of your choice about politicians blowing hard here -

My portrait of the Councilor is too dark. He however took a very artistic picture of me.


The view out the window of Bruegger's in Amherst this afternoon.


A beautiful time lapse of the storm from the enchanted witchland of Salem, Mass.




For a sad story about what passes for free speech on campus today click here.

Azwan at The Black Sheep in Amherst last week.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You fought the snow...Meanwhile, your cousin suffered through a cold rainy day of only 57*. But after all, it is Winter! L.